- 2 tablespoons seedless red raspberry preserves
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 -2 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 4 slices muenster cheese or 4 slices baby swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine , softened
The quick combination is unique but delicious and is now a popular request in my house.
Spread preserves on two slices of bread…top with the pecans, onion and cheese. Top with remaining bread. Butter the outsides of the bread, then toast on a hot griddle for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.